Thursday, January 31, 2013

//MENS style



Here we go, my first shoot with a male model. To be honest I went into this quite worried cause I've mostly (actualy only) have shot lovely ladies in my blog posts or for my projects unless it was for a couple. But nevertheless, I took to the challenge, consulted look book and went for it. 

I'll tell you the truth you lovely readers of B.P.S, I simply adore Mens clothing. I think it's the sleekness and the charm of mens style that fascinates me. I love any collared shirt and a man in a skinny tie is top notch. Rather than buying dozens of cheap pieces, men only really need a few staple good quality shirts and ties for them to stay in fashion and in season. (Boys, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!)







I'm quite happy with this photo set, got some really nice poses and great ideas for future shoots! There's more coming up, featuring Jordan in his Ray Bans and next to his pool. Did I happen to mention how much I love Jordan's shoes, totally stunning.

I don't know how I would go pulling of some great kicks, but I know from my guy friends that they can range to $200 plus for some good pairs.




I've got two more sets coming up soon! 

And some future photo shoots coming up.

I may break it up by posting some of my recent inspirations



-keep stylish-

v&v

1 comment:

  1. Great to see new style! These photos are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete