Tuesday, November 6, 2012

//ZARA collection


The Zara collection continues.


Here are a few more pictures from my very short visit to the adorable Zara. 

Watching her run around and around and around, makes me want to sprint around as well. To enjoy and simply be free to wander and explore. But I do quite enjoy being human though, especially having the capacity to create, make and be inspired by the world. 

Speaking of creating, I'm hoping that I'll be able to get my creative juices, flowing by completing many of my overdue craft projects. Such as filling up/hanging up the photo frames in my room and creating cards!  



Vess squeals everytime I show her these pictures. 

The cuteness factor does not fade. However, Zara is growing ridiculously fast. 

If I ever get a puppy, I think I'll take a snapshot of her/him/it each day, just to have a timeline of its growth. 



\

I've got some other exciting photos to show you guys as well. Two exciting things; 
1. Our Mali which we painted for the zoo's 150th birthday was auctioned and raised $8000 for the zoo. 

2. I had a go at some wedding photography for a friend last week. Seriously an exhausting but magical day. 

Can't wait to share it with you guys! 



And yes, I will get around to making that 'About/Contact / FAQ" page soon! 


-keep smiling-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment