Tuesday, September 25, 2012

//WANDERING MOMENTS




Photos taken (in order):
1. Citycircle tram 2-4. StateLibrary 5.hmm..not sure 6.St Paul's cathedral 


I'm heading off to the city today, to relax, spend some time with friends, and to do one of my most favourite things; explore the wonderful nooks and hidden places in Melbourne. I know, some of my friends from the more, hectic and busy cities (HongKong, KL etc.), consider Melbourne quite mundane (in comparison). But I personally just love travelling through the city side streets, discovering unexplored places and especially experiencing cafes and many of their beautiful interiors and designs.

Can't wait to show you guys some more pics from our adventures around and about, and letting you guys know more of my favourite places. 

Some fashion posts up soon, and thanks to all of our friends who 'liked' our fb page v&v. Really, really, feel so blessed and appreciate the support! 



Isn't the city beautiful?

As much as you guys are! 

-keep exploring-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment