Wednesday, November 16, 2011

//THE GIFTED



Hello dear ones! Within the gift wrapped packages, lay these amazing stamp sets from Kikki K! It felt like an early Christmas, opening these gifts from Jon and Steph. I love the delicate feel of the stamp sets and how the font is so quirky, so fun and  just so perfect! 

I am greatly anticipating future card making project with these lovelies, especially since Christmas is just around the corner!

Really can not believe a year has gone by already, Vess says it feels like two has gone by, considering the about of work and learning she's done at uni. For me, it feels like a year, a very short year, of finding my feet in my studies and my own focus in life. 

We're hoping to alter our blog header and layout soon, so stay tuned for some changes! Which hopefully with manifest itself soon. 





Thankyou to Jon and Steph for being such a wonderful inspiration and such a joy in our lives!!

And also for blessing us with these Stamp Set.

And thankyou to you lovely readers for being interested in what little adventures we get up to!

-keep smiling-
v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment