Monday, September 19, 2011

//DAWDALING



-Vess-
Shoes: Famous Footwear
 Jacket: Mum
Backpack: Mum
Oversized sweater: Aunties'
Ring: Diva






I love braided hair, it looks so elegant and quite simply, beautiful. Even one strand of hair braded can make you look so folky and sweet.

Nothing too special about these pics except probably the oversized jumper which belonged to our Aunty. I think in a few years time, it could be considered Espirt vintage! (haha, hopefully) 

Mostly wanted to share some pictures where I thought Vess was simply glowing!

Thanks to all our friends and family who' ve been encouraging us with our blog. I love it when people come up and say "I've seen your blog!" or they'll ask questions to the degree of, "Did you wear that top on your blog?"and "Did you really draw that picture?".

I think I'm more proud of the fact that I know such wonderful friends who speak such kind words, than the fact that people are enjoying our blog posts (but I love that as well!). 

Hope you're enjoying Spring!


-keep stylish-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment