Friday, September 30, 2011

//BROWN PALLETE

 Vess wears:
shirt: Dotti
Trench: Vintage Target
Boots: Op-shopped
Skirt: Savers
Scarf: Pashmina
Bag: Singapore
Turkish Bread: Victoria Market. (yah.)

Hello lovelies!

Here's an outfit that I wore a while ago, while it was still gloomy and overcast!
If you recognise the trench from Savers then you are right! It's the vintage trench that I got for a really great price. Love love love Savers.

Anyways. I really stayed with a brown palette that even comes through with my choice of breakfast. Turkish bread! I don't know about you but I love toasted turkish bread with olive spread. (If you don't know what olive spread is you are missing out)

However, I definately need to explore more ways to wear this trench, possibly with the inclusion of some colour. Any ideas dear stylish readers?



-keep stylish-
v&v 

1 comment: