Sunday, May 22, 2011

//LBD WEEK THREE



LBD WEEK THREE



In response to the cold autumn months, this is 60s inspired winter wear with just a touch of vintage love. 
Despite the cold, a Little Black Dress always looks gorgeous with a cute scarf, loafers and a adorable jacket. Don't be afraid to wear dresses in Autumn or Winter, adapt it with some cute shoes and a warm sweater. LBDs can be worn in any type of weather!
------------------------------------------

 How lovely is the sweater I'm wearing? It's actually my mums. When I saw it hanging up in her wardrobe I just knew I had to pair it with my LBD! It's super beautiful. 
Had a ton of fun with this outfit. I love how the colours and shapes just worked so well with the dress.

Quick tips for winter: despite the cold, don't neglect your sense of style! Wear what you would wear in summer but with some adaptations that will keep yourself nice and toasty. Socks, tights, long sleeve shirts are life savers in these cold months!

And to our beautiful readers overseas who don't have cold weather:
enjoy it!

Fashion can be bought.  Style one must possess.  ~Edna Woolman 

-keep stylish-


v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment