Tuesday, May 31, 2011

//DENNIS the menace




Hello friends! I would like to share with you my present leisure readings. Dennis the Mennis! I actually came across this collection of all the Dennis the Menace cartoons in Borders (sniff, yes, they are closing down!). As I was flipping through this quite thick collection of daily comics, I fell in love with the simplistic drawings and witty humour of the cartoonist, Hank Ketcham. Vess then borrowed the book from her uni library and it quickly became quite a distraction from my exam studying.

Hope you enjoyed the selection of pictures I chose. I have to say, I thought those ones were quite funny. What did you think?


Thankyou, uni library!
my little man
Dennis Mitchell - a precocious but lovable, freckle-faced five-and-a-half-year-old boy with a famous blond cowlick and a penchant for mischief.



Hope that put a smile on your dial today! 


-keep smiling-


v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment