Tuesday, April 26, 2011

// AN ILLUSTRATED LIFE














Hello friends! Here I would like to share with you some beautiful prints created by the amazing Charley Harper.

Charley Harper was an American Mordernist artist, best known for his highly stylized wildlife prints, posters and book illustrations. His illustrations have appeared in the Golden Book of Biology and in Ford times and have now been collected together in the above book, 'Charley Haper, an Illustrated Life'.

We personally came across this amazing art work when we went for coffee with two of our lovely friends, who brought us to a graphic designy bookshop. There were some AMAZING books, such as this one! And then I saw the same book again in Vess' uni library. So, I thought it was calling me to blog about it. 

I highly recommend google searching Charley Harper's artwork, they are truly stunning! 
I personally love the simplistic line work yet also the details in the colours he uses and the way he uses his white space.



Have a wonderful and blessed day!

-keep inspired-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment