Wednesday, April 27, 2011

//ADVENTURE






 
Quote of the Day
"One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure."
William Feather

I believe it was yesterday or the day before that I came across this lovely treasure parked infront of some one's house. I was taking a little stroll with my dognand came across this! I have to say, it is extremely adorable! It seems one of my favourite past time is stalking and appreciating vintage cars. 

Found the quote above, online, as it was on the quote website, as the 'daily quote of the day'. I personally believe it is very fitting, for 'Big Picture Stuff'

Looking at the car, I can just imagine someone jumping in and taking it out for a ride, an adventure into the world! For some reason, taking a road trip in a vintage or retro car seems more fun and romantic than a four wheel drive. I think it's the nostaglic feeling again, of the good ol' days when people had more time to do crazy, spontaneous things!

On another note, does anyone know what type of car this is? 

"Adventure is out there!" -UP

Let me know how your day is different today, when you choose to see it, not mudane and repetitive but as an adventure. 

-keep smiling-

v&v
 




No comments:

Post a Comment