Tuesday, March 15, 2011

// A HIGH QUALITY OF A PAST TIME

Vintage:
representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies. old-fashioned or obsolete
We took a little drive to a quaint little town on labour day Monday and we happened to enter into a second hand book shop. To my delight, we encountered these lovely, vintage and retro books!
I just love the colours of the covers and the feeling of the classic pages.



 Even though I didn't have much desire to read them, I just loved the idea of having these classic looking novels on my book shelf! I also loved the design and craftmenship of each novel. So timeless!


These books brought a smile to my dial, and I hope it brings a smile to yours too!
Do you enjoy vintage and classic items too? Feel free to share a few with us too!


-keep smiling-

v&v

No comments:

Post a Comment